Agency services include:
- Registering on the Milk Exchange for an end user
- Assisting (on the end user's instructions) with the population and uploading of an Offer to the Milk Exchange
- Communicating with prospective end users with respect to any offer or bid
- Otherwise undertaking any activities on the Milk Exchange as instructed by the end user
Farm Milk Collection
Farm Milk collection covers logistics and transport from farm to processor and coordinating with milk testing to ensure the milk delivered is tested for compliance with specifications.
Milk and Dairy Product Testing
Milk or Dairy product samples are collected and delivered to an accredited laboratory. A range of testing is available to ensure the product complies with specifications and quality standards.
Milk and Dairy Product Payments
These services include:
- Issuing tax invoices or recipient created tax invoices and adjustment notes or recipient created adjustment notes
- Ensuring all aspects of required deductions of all applicable levies and fees from payments made
- Ensuring payment is made in accordance with contractual arrangements under the applicable contract
Milk and Dairy Product Transport
Pick up and deliver products traded on the Milk Exchange from any location to any location.
Storage of non-perishable product or products requiring refrigerated or freezer storage can be arranged.
Credit quality of the parties buying and selling dairy products is important. The Milk Exchange can arrange for a credit check of a party seeking to trade prior to the party entering into the contract.
Optimisation of supply lines in the milk and dairy sector can achieve significant benefits to producers and consumers. The optimisation service allows users of the Milk Exchange an ability to create their own optimised supply chain and have greater control over the components that make up the dairy supply chain, including management of branding matters.
The Milk Exchange has a preferred supplier arrangement with Milk2Market Pty Ltd (M2M), a highly experienced and credentialed service provider to the Australian Dairy Industry, for the support services offered via the Milk Exchange.
M2M has been supporting clients such as Woolworths, Bulla Dairy Foods and Lion Dairy & Drinks for nearly 10 years and is recognised as a unique and leading provider of its services in Australia.
The preferred supplier arrangement does not prevent the Milk Exchange arranging support services via other parties at the request of a user.